Saw this on FB and thought it would post it up in here.

For me it would be when we were in Epcot for a family reunion/Honeymoon/welcome home from Iraq. We were in the American section back in the world show case and I had just asked at the information booth about our candlelight processional reservations. This wonderful CM comes up to us and asks for me and my wife by name (we later figured out that he overheard me at the info booth). I said yes that is us. He then proceeded to tell us that someone from the front office needed to talk to us. We imediately thought one of our kids had caused some mischief and were a bit nervous. He led us to a phone and told us to punch a certain code into the phone so it would transfer to the front office. Turns out that it was Mickey and Minnie wishing us the best as we celebrated our Honeymoon at the Magic Kingdom. Both the Wife and I were laughing and crying at the same time as we listened to the famous couple gush on and on about how happy they were that we were with them at our special time. That moment has became such a treasured memory for us that I truly wish we could relive it

What would you like to relive? It doesnt have to be all mushy like ours lol.