I was taking the tram from the TTC out to the Grumpy section of the parking lot last night and we had a bit of a close call. The tram had already unloaded everyone at Mickey, Pluto and Goofy and was making its way over to the 'Dwarf' section of the parking lot along the outer part of the parking lot near the speedway. Just as we were about to make the left hand turn and head for the Grumpy section, a Disney security truck that was crossing the parking lot was approaching and apparently not paying attention because he tried to pull right in front of the tram. I was sitting about mid-tram so I'm watching and see the tram driver stand on the brakes, the front of the tram sinks down due to the force from the brakes and he lays on the horn and the security driver finally realizes what he's doing and stops and backs up. When we went past him he was just about 5 feet from the tram so we just missed a collision by a few feet.

I can picture a lost tourist somehow doing that but surprised to see a security guy not paying attention. No harm, no foul at least. Anyone else have any close calls with wayward drivers in the parking lots?