Last March my DH and I brought our DS (1yr old) to WDW for my son's first visit. We had a one bedroom villa at the Boardwalk and tried to stick to his napping and sleeping routine in order to keep a happy baby. Unfortunately, he went to bed early and it was usually before my DH and I had supper. I had some groceries delivered (i.e. frozen pizzas-too cheap to pay $20 a pizza at the pizza window in our resort) and I walked over to the 24hr cafeteria at the Dolphin for dinner.

I had called ESPN and the Brewery and both places would not do "take out" foods and they had mentioned that most restaurants abide by the same practice. Now while I totally agree that part of the WDW dining experience is to actually be dining in a restuarant but what happens when the baby is sleeping early and we crave a burger and fries or wings from a sit down restaurnat.

Do we have to have dinner solo while the other adult waits in the room for dinner with the sleeping baby or do we just deal with cafeteria food? Do I assume that I need to order more frozen pizzas and dinners to make in our one bedroom villa at the Boardwalk just in case I don't feel like paying $20/pizza or $10 for a burger from a cafeteria when we go back in November? Am I crazy or has anyone else tried to get takeout from a sit down restaurant at WDW?