Ok - I know the general answer, but wasn't sure how best to phrase this. Not looking to scam Disney, but as we go down the first time with kids (3dd) there is a good chance we may make use of the babysitting services/programs on property. We are also on the ddp.

Here is the scenario, I know you get xx number of TS, CS and snacks, and that when they order the kids have to eat off of the kids menu when available. But say (because you have them in a care program) you just pay oop that night for them, thus not using their TS option. If my wife and I would want to go to a 2TS signature restaraunt, would we be able to use their TS to do this? Basically, does their system track TS by adult/child or does it simply say you are on a 7 night package so for a family of 5 (2 adult - 3 kids) you have 35 TS, 35 CS and 35 snacks and they are all interchangeable.

Or a somewhat related question, we have small kids and the food portions are quite big. Can we use 2 CS (instead of 3) and split them among the three girls, then maybe use the 3rd one to help with breakfast? I didn't know if the DDP requires each person, whether adult or child to use a credit when dining or if you could do as I said.

Thanks for the help. This is our first time going down with kids and am finding the scenarios, especially dining, are going to be a lot different now that there are 5 of us than 2.