Greetings and Salutations all.

We just finished 4 very nice nights at POR. We wound up at Bldg 28 which wasnt as close as I would have liked to the bus stops and or front area. But it was not as far away from either as it could have been. But my concern was not so much for ourselves as other guests we ran into at the resort. On three separate occasions, in two evenings we came across families that were either frustrated beyond reason, or Just At Wits End lost. Simply put they could not find their rooms. Alligator is laid out to give maximum theme effect and privacy. And they do a magnificent job of it. But to people toting tired children and or luggage through the semi dark; the relationship of the map to the twisting sidewalks among endless identical trees bushes and spanish moss, is not apparent. The signage is more than appropriate...for somebody that has already been there done that. I know that they cant send somebody with each group of guests headed for their room but I would think they could at least send a regular "patrol" out along the paths to help reorient lost guests. Thoughts?