Well fellow Mousekateers, after 2 years of thinking/dreaming/worrying/planning, we FINALLY made it to Disney!

Before I tell you all about it, I would like to thank everyone here for all the tips/advice/ideas, because I have been lurking here for a long time and I have taken everything you said into consideration and you guys were a HUGE help!

We were there from Sat March 27 to Sat April 3. The weather was simply amazing! Cool crip dry air all week, well it did rain buckets the first day at AK (Sunday), but that was okay because everyone left and we had the park to ourselves! You would not believe the rides we just walked onto! We met 12 characters that day! EE is amazing, Fest of LK is amazing, AK is amazing, Kilo Safari was amazing, Jungle Cruise was amazing, Tree of LIfe was amazing, and having our picture taken with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy was amazing! That totally was not supposed to happen, but it was closing time and we were back near Fest of LK and taking pics and all the sudden a CM whispers to me "You must be living right" and I turned and there were my 3 kids getting their pic taken with 4 characters at once! WOW!

MK was great, very crowded, but somehow my husband worked that park like a job because we hardly waited for anything. Dealt with a rude woman during Spectromagic, but other than that, simply loved the park (spent 2 days there). Got my Dole Whip!

I had no idea Epcot was as big as it is. Spent 2 days there as well. Soarin was amazing, TT was amazing, Flower/Garden Fest is beautiful, and had a very considerate CM save me $10 so I appreciated that as well.

DHS was lots of fun, and the Rocking RC was to die for! Fantasmic was great and dinner at Hollywood & Vine was really good, a little loud for me, but the food was great. My husband was an extra in the Backlot Studio tour (got a million gallons of water doused on him). The car stunt show was great! My husband also got picked on during the Monsters Inc show, it was too funny!

We walked a million miles and my legs are killing me, but it was totally worth it! We stayed offsite at Sheraton Vistana and I recommend the property. I also came home with 150 pics on my Photopass--that is a great perk at the parks. My 11 y/o son loved meeting the characters, that was a pleasant surprise. We loved all the 3D shows and using the Fastpass. The only ride we didnt get to was Peter Pan. My girls and I had breakfast at Cinderellas Castle and it was good. I felt the whole experience was a little rushed, we were in and out in 1 hour. When we first went to MK and turned the corner and saw the castle, I must admit, I teared up just a little, I truly fell in love with the parks and was totally taken away with the magic. The characters LOVED my huge fat pen and my favorite meeting was Pocahontas. We had a very nice conversation. When we met Mickey at AK, I told him we were from Ohio and he started doing the OSU O-H-I-O dance, it was hilarious! So I started singing "Hang on Sloopy" and that was a hit!

I miss the parks already, thank you WDW for a WONDERFUL vacation!