I am graduating college this coming May 8 after seven long and hard years I'm 34, have a wife and two kids, had a full-time job until this year of student teaching, and am going to become an elementary school teacher. I love kids For lunch. Haha just kidding.

Anyhoo, my mother told me today that she would like to take me to Disney as a graduation present because Disney is my favorite place in the whole wide world next to my classroom. So, I just thought I'd tell you all my life story to tell you that I will be watching these boards a whole lot more now since I am actually going to get to go. It's been five long years since I last got to go

And, to get things started, I thought I would ask a question: It has been a while, but I remember last time thinking how remarkable animatronics have become. DW wanted to hop the boat and bring Johnny Depp, a.k.a. Captain Jack, home with us. He looked so real. Nevertheless, my favorite animatronic is still that delightful, delicate, and dimpled darlin' of the Dakotas, Swingin' Teddi Bearra. Wowwee! I love how her paws curl while she's swinging.

So, what's your fave? And why?