Here is my pre-trip report for our December 4-9 trip!
I am getting really excited!!

Cast of Characters:
Me: Julie, Planner and organizer.
DH: Fred very good sport!
DD: Morgan age 9 Lover of all things fun and fast.
DD: Madison age 8 Loves the characters, rides and ALL of the gift shops!
We will be celebrating the girl's birthdays while we in Disney too.
Morgan turned 9 in October and Madison will be 8 on December 1st.

Resort: Pop Century for the first time!
After much debate between Fred and I, we decide that our girls can only miss three days of school, so this is going to be an action packed short trip.
We are taking a night flight out on Friday evening from Newark Liberty and hopefully will arrive in Orlando at 10pm. Once at the Pop, it's a little time to unwind, and get to bed as our plan is for Saturday up and early for The Magic Kingdom. I know the parade is filming, so we need to get all the things we love packed into the morning, early afternoon hours. We have an ADR at the Crystal Palace for 4:45pm.
Sunday: Hollywood Studios and hopefully some pool time.
Prime Time Cafe at 7PM
Monday: Epcot 8am Breakfast with the Princesses (the girls still enjoy this so) and 6:30 Teppan Edo.
Tuesday: Animal Kingdom and O'Hana's for dinner. Maybe the MVMCP. I haven't bought the tickets yet, but still may.
Wednesday: Magic Kingdom until 2:30, then it's back to the Pop to catch the Magic Express.
I'm excited that we are able to go back this year. We have never seen Disney in all of it's holiday splendor.
I got really sick on our March trip, and Fred is taking us back so I can enjoy Disney. I feel very blessed on so many levels.
I will post trip reports when I return.
Julie