Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle75 View Post
Wow, that was the best finale show they have ever had! I thought (with the exception of Megan's performance) all of the duets were fantastic. Lil was fantastic with Queen Latifah- she must have been getting some lessons here and there since her departure. I think that either way, both of these guys are going to have huge careers. I just saw Adam on Fox News and he was so graceful about his 2nd place win. The reporter asked him about the Queen thing, and he said there was some "interest" from them. He pled the 5th after that. Great Finale show- I had decided I probably was finished with Idol, but after that, I don't know.
Who knew Kara could sing? My jaw kind of dropped.
Norman Gentle was a RIOT and I can't wait to see more of him!!!
It's so funny how differently two people view the same show ... I hated Lil and loved Megan.

And I would have sent in a huge check to Idol Gives Back if they never showed another second of Norman Gentile video.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
Another one who really enjoyed the finale show here. I expected to zip right though and instead found myself liking almost the whole thing KISS was eh, but Queen was great. I was surprised at how good Kris sounded with Urban. I'm happy for Kris, a little sad for Adam but they will both be successful, although Kris may have needed the win for that extra push.
Totally agree on the Kris/Keith duet ... it was one of my favorite performances of the night.