Hi All,

We were at POP from18th sep to 2nd oct and I wasn't too impreseed with POP.

When we arrived at check in I asked if we could have a top floor room in any building - (I had put this on my original reservation but wasnt given a room on the top floor first) the check in guy was very stone faced and said that he doubted we would get a room as they do not usually put people staying 2 weeks on the top floor - he said he could ask if I wanted him too - he made me feel like I was putting him out with this request but I said Yes I would like you to check - he made a 10 second call and got us a top floor room in the 80's section - He made no conversation with my DD7 and didnt say to have a magical stay or how was the journey and there were only 2 people in the queue behind us so it wasnt busy - These guys are the 'face' of disney and should remember that.

We've stayed at the All Star Sports and movies 3 times but thought we would try POP put as it was different but we like the theming of the hotels etc.

The foodcourt was really busy, they never had all of the registers open and most of them were being manned by new CM's in training - I appreciate that everyone has to learn but you would think that they would have experienced staff on to keep the lines down -most of the time food was luke warm when we got to sit down.

I was very surprised with the anount of people that were filling up their own bottles and cups at the refill station without purchasing mugs - We left our mugs in the room once and because of the long walk back I brought a drink I would not of dreamed of filling up a used water bottle - there were CM's around as the frozen coke machine was always down and they saw people doing this but nothing was said - I think that they would be better having some kind of bar code system like at the water parks to try and stop this.

Although my DH is a smoker, he always uses the smoking areas designated, but I was very shocked at the amount of people that were walking around site and on the balconies smoking - CM's & Housekeeping would walk past and just say Hi!!

We had ordered a pizza from the food court for delivery one evening and about 10 minutes into eating it there was a leaflet put thrugh the door advertising an outside company that would deliver pizza to the room in 45 mins of ordering - I could not believe it - One of the reasons for staying at Disney is knowing that their security is high. We had a reservation with the hotel and had to show the paperwork and my DH's driving license the night we arrived so how on earth do these Pizza people get in to deliver their flyers?? My DH went to concierge and mentioned it but they did not seem that bothered and said thank you for bringing it to their attention but there is nothing they can do to stop it!

I think our next visit will be back at the all stars resorts - they are smaller and seem more friendlier - I loved the theming of POP and the hotel was spotless but VERY big!

I know that this is just my opinion but has anyone else experienced any of the above.

If anyone has any q's - feel free to ask - I obtained a wealth of information from fellow posters which really helped with the planning of a wonderful holiday.