Who: DH, Me, DD (turning 6 during trip), DS (about to turn 3 and gets one more trip without tickets!)
When: October 2-6
Where: Boardwalk Villas
Why: To suprise our daughter for her 6th birthday!

A few months back, we had to cancel our summer trip using our DVC points at the Hilton Head resort since we were moving from Cleveland to Charlotte. So DH and I starting thinking about ways to use our DVC points and thought about making a trip to WDW in the fall. Problem is, now that DD is in school, it's not as easy to take the fall trips (or any trips during the school year for that matter!). I looked at the school calendar and noticed they had a monday off right around my DD's 6th birthday and it started me thinking...Wouldn't it be great if she could spend her actual birthday in Disney and try to keep it a suprise? DH loved the idea and we decided it wouldn't hurt for her to miss one Friday of school, especially in Kindergarten. So then the real planning fun began!

We are leaving for Orlando on Thursday (tomorrow) right after school lets out. Original plans were to drive but we found decent airfare and decided a month ago to fly instead. So we get to MCO arounnd 6 and are taking ME to BWV. Now remember, DD has no clue what we are doing. We keep teasing her about a big birthday surpise but she keeps thinking it is something like Chuck E Cheese. Nope - WAY better than that! We have been successful in keeping it hidden (even the packed suitcases), so DH will leave work early after lunch and then when DD gets off the bus from school, we will be waiting in the car to go to the airport. We still don't want to tell her where we are going, so we are just telling her that we are taking her to her birthday surprise. I think she will figure it out by the time we land and reach the ME busses. I can't wait to see her reaction!!!

Friday we plan on spending the day at Epcot at the F&W festival and dinner at one of our favorites, Biergarten.

Saturday is DD's actual 6th birthday. I made reservations for the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique for 8:30am in the MK for the entire package..she really wants to be Ariel for Halloween. After that we have breakfast with Cinderella in the castle! If I were turning 6, I would think it is the best birthday ever. We will spend the day at MK and then dinner at Ohana - one of DD's favorites. The day is all about her. I want her to feel like a princess!

Sunday we will spend the AM at AK and then some pool time before the final surprise - tickets to MNSSHP! I even snuck DS's car costume in the suitcase and DD will wear her Ariel costume she got the day before. We have been to the party before and just loved it so I am really looking forward to it. Dinner is at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Monday - not sure what park we will do but we catch the ME bus back to the airport at 3 as DD has school the next day

Well, I will report on how the surprise goes. I am just so excited about her reaction - let's hope she loves it!