Cast:

Me - 35 - #1disneyfan
DH - 41 - had his birthday this trip
DD - 12 - turning into a very nervous traveler!

Plans:

5 Nights Poly
4 Nights Disney Wonder

Today we were off to DHS. So after a quick breakfast in our room, off we went.

We arrived DHS shortly after 10am, and there was a huge line to get in! Once making in through the gates we were off to get FP for TSM. Our return time was not until 6:30-7:30! So with tickets in hand we were off to explore. We saw the new Narnia exhibit, GMR, Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3D (and we remembered to look for the key!), Disney Animation, and RnRC 3 times for DH. We had lunch at Sunset Ranch Market for sandwiches and salads which were very good.

By late afternoon, we decided to take a break and hang out at the pool. Our DD was starting to overheat and her belly was starting to bother her. So back at the Poly it was some RnR for DH and DD and I took a swim in the pool and hung out on the beach for a while.

We had ressies at Sci Fi, so after cleaning up we headed down to the buses to go back to DHS. Well DD and her upset belly decided that we needed to stay at the Poly for a while longer. We ended up back at DHS when she felt better about 2 hours late for our ressies. We had called prior, and upon arrival we explained our situation. To our surprise they accommodated us and we even had front row seats! DD and I had the shrimp pasta and DH had the ribs. Food was very good, but the pasta was a little rich. Well we barely made it through dinner and DD told me she thought she was going to be ill! So we ran to the bathroom, but she never did get sick. I think the heat and rich food was getting to her!

After she felt a little better, or so we thought, we headed over to TSM with our late FP's. We got into line and well headed back out of line right away because of her belly! I handed the 3 FP's to a family at the end of the 2 hour standby line, who were so grateful the mom hugged me! Made my day! We then decided that we needed to head back to the resort since she just wasn't feeling great. She was disappointed not being able to ride TSM, but I just didn't want to take the chance.

Now this is where the meltdown takes place. We waited for the bus, but had to get out of line for the bathroom again! We decided to grab a cab instead of waiting for the bus. While walking over to the cabs, it started to downpour! We were running through the parking lot for the cabs through buckets of water! By this time she was hysterically crying and shivering from being cold! She cried the whole way back to the Poly and apologizing for ruining the vacation, etc... I told her we were worried about her, not the parks. The cabby was so nice, he had the heat blasting for her all the way back. Well worth the $20 fee to get her back quickly.

Once back at our room, she took a hot shower and went to bed! We decided not to set the alarm and let her sleep in after a horrible night.

Up Next, Day 4 MK/Epcot and a much better day!