I have a question about those nights at MK when they do the special ticketed events. In the past - like last Halloween they didn't clear the park so may people stayed to shop, dine & watch the parade & fireworks during the special ticketed event.

Does anyone know if Disney has changed it policy? Especially with the elimination of the new no wrist bands for late nights? I have been at MVMCP several times. Several years ago they use to clear the park, then one year the moved us all to Tomorrow Land to get wrist bands, and then we just got wrist bands one year.

I was really surprised last Halloween when everyone stayed for the night events. We are trying to decide when to buy tickets for MVMCP for our trip during the beginning of December this year.

We hesitate because we have had total rain crushing nights when we had purchased the special even tickets and that really stunk! It was just DH & myself then but now with two little kids and friends going with us that have never been to Disney before (also with 2 little kids) we don't want to end up with a wasted money.

I don't expect that they will sell out for the weekday nights before we arrive and the slight discount is the price is not worth the potential risk with weather & little kids. But I will be frustrated again if everyone just stays to watch the night time events. If Disney is not clearing the park they must be fine with people staying to watch these events. I did not see a single cast agent check the wrists of people sitting Main Street waiting for the parade.

Thanks for any help!

ChinaMaMa