Just came back from WDW. Wow was it HOT!!!!!!!!
This has been our 3rd time at Pop and I'm sure it'll be our Last. I have never seen so many machines in the Food Court that didn't work? One night I couldn't even rinse my cup, because he sink didn't work either.

As far the SMOKING POLICY???? Let me tell you.....My Husband and I are Smokers! I can't believe how I would walk out of my room and see people Smoking on Balconies!!!!!!!!! I even turned a person in, when I walked out of my room and down to the Food Court. I ran into a Manager (or what seemed to be). When I came out of the Food Court the Guys was still in the same place as what he was when I told him, and I was only in there for a minute or two.
Another thing that bothered me about the Smoking issue was how many butts you see just laying all over the place on Property.

Again we are Smokers and we do Obey the laws! I just don't understand why some people have to ruin it for others.

And the last issue is, they only have about 3 or 4 tables by the Bar that you can Smoke at. What bothered me, was when we try to get a table and we see Families sitting at the tables eating and none of them Smoke? What is up with that???????????