Okay, just got back from a long weekend at Niagara Falls, which was wonderful by the way. Listened to the answering machine to find WDW dining telling me that they cancelled my dining reservation at Tony's on October 4th due to the MK not serving dinner that day?? What the heck! Not only am I ticked that the MNNSHP is happening almost every other night out of our 8 days in the park now they tell me I can't spend my last evening in the MK eating dinner! MK is our favorite park and I am just peeved at this point. Now where are we going to eat?? I was told to call back and they will try to accomodate, they left the message on Saturday, so I can imagine what's left! This late in the game it will be almost impossible not to eat at 9:30 at night. I am beyound angry at Disney for yet another move like this. With the rising costs of everything, almost being forced to buy over $200 worth of more tickets just to be in the MK in the evening and now this, I am really starting to regret this trip. Thanks for letting me vent. Anyone else going to be there on the 4th of October get a message like this???