We have stayed at Disney too many times to count but next week will be our first time at FW. I am staying with a friend and her two children along with my two children. Here are my questions....we probably can't swing the cost of the golf cart...can I drive my car easily around the resort instead of using the internal bus? Are there places to park near the Marina? I know the front entrance where buses are has parking as I have seen it when I have been on a but from WL..I am assuming I can park there and catch the park buses from there? Also, I know there is housekeeping...do they leave plenty of towels, etc for pool use? Do we need to call housekeeping when we need more or are they at the pool? Do they provide the basic toiletries like the other resorts? Hairdryer? And one final question.....is the area where you would do your hair OUTSIDE of the shower area? (My friend takes forever to do her hair and I wonder if I need to take the kids to the comfort station to avoid lengthy mornings??) Thanks for your help....I am not used to being so "in the dark" about a Disney stay!