Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
Hi all, I figured the new laptop should geert used Sat or Friday am for CP works for us, I'm fairly sure talking DH into Garden Grill may not work for me as the menu doesn't really work for him.
Okay, it took me quite awhile to figure out that sentence... but I think I finally got it!

We haven't been to the Garden Grill, I don't think... I don't remember it being a character meal, if we had... but it would've been ages ago, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
As for us - we have no confirmed anything yet - so who knows.
Has everyone else already bought their air tickets before the prices go through the roof from the fuel cost?
And why not??? It'd be so great to see you!

Yup - bought 'em last week. Now I just need to get my ticket for January before they keep going up...

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
Who wants to go to work for me tomorrow? I promise I'll take one of your days for you another time!
Honest?? You've got yourself a deal!

So - it's pretty busy here - but we've got lots of extra staff, so even though there's tons of pts and babies, tha actual workload isn't bad. And because they brought some folks in for "enhanced pay" (time and 3/4), that means those of us that were OT get it, too! Not bad!

So, since you're all probably asleep, I'll keep the fires burning... and I'll have some fresh coffee on for you in the AM. Sleep well, all!!