Ok, we got to go our first Princess and Pirate Party on Friday Night, we all dressed up as pirates and headed over to the park around 715pm. Everyone was dressed up, so those debating whether to dress up should do it. More people dressed up then not. The had the park all decked out in P and P stuff, Black flags, red lights along Mainstreet. The had X spot that were called treasure spots and maitee's gave away beaded necklaces. As for the rides, all are open-
Splash Mount- Walked on 3 times in a row
Thunder-Walked on
Pirates-Walked on
Spaces-5mins didnt ride
All fantasyland like Peter Pan, Snow White and Tea cups had 10 min wait early but walk on around 945pm
Buzz was 10 mins

Im not the greatest at est. crowds but i would say there were on around 3000 to 5000 people there, The P&PP is the way to go, it is worth every penny.

OK last play day was sat. Slept in and went to Animal Kingdom around 1100am. Once again not many people(Was Hot!!!) Anyway did a couple of rides but the biggest surprise was the River Rapids...Walked on and cast member let us stay on 4 times in a row!!! Jules your the best!!! Clark loved and we got soaked! Headed back to hotel around 5 to get ready for Clark's Bday party at Chef Mickey's.

Chef Mickey's- Overall not real impressed. Food was ok and Characters were a little un-organized. Birthday cupcake was cool Minnie came out to our table to dance with clark. Good place to see main characters and get their pictures but I give a C.(Note) Reservations were at 845 so i can under stand why the Charaters were a little slow) Next time I would do breakfast to get the energy high for clark versus trying to calm him down afterwards. Lesson Learned!

Overall- Trip was a A+, Weather was awesome, no crowds (I think 2 to3 week in May is the way go b/c school still in and also to late for the grad nights) Food was wnderful and thanks to all cast members who helped me out in planning the trip for clark, enjoy the post.