Having watched all of the Big Brother's since the first, I can say this is the only season that I had no real opinion about who I wanted to win. There was nothing that memorable about this season other then a couple of people going to the hospital at the same time. Also, usually someone gets to leave the house on a trip and then come back and talk about it ... Maybe they considered the ER a trip and they didn't have to pay for it.

I had a feeling James would get the jury vote prize from the public. Throughout the season he has had a large fan base online. I noticed Janelle, Dick and Danielle in the audience during the live finale. I didn't spot any other former houseguests. I wish they would do more questions with the houseguests similar to the survivor finales. I'd like to hear more from the ones who were voted out early, and were able to watch the show from home.

Definately time for some changes in the show. I would like to see the public have more say in the game. I don't think voting for who stays and goes is a good idea, but I would like to see the public at least involved in the nominations each week. Possibly having the HOH nominate only one houseguest, while the public nominates the other one. I think that would change the entire way the game is played, and add more unpredictability to the game. The people in the house would never know who the "secret" nomineee will be until the ceremony. I think it also gets the public more involved in the show similar to Idol, instead of just being viewers.