Cast:
me
DH, John
DD 8

Dec. 24 thru Jan. 3
ASSp Room 2250

So NOW we're live...it's Wednesday dec. 26 and I am so excited and teary-eyed I may make several typos, so bear with me.

In review, our luggage had been lost, our DD's Christmas was looking bleak, and Disney stepped in and made things great with some Christmas goodies and a special VIP parade viewing.

But does Disney stop there? No! A friend of Mickey Mouse calls the room this morning around 10 as I was typing days 1&2 reports. They say that they would like to come and see Olivia. What's this about? Not 5 minutes later comes a knock at the door and a WDW CS manager is there with two HUGE bags of goodies for Olivia!

Immediately I start (everyone say it with me) crying like an idiot! I tell her that this is so not necessary, that everything turned out fine, we have our bags, etc. she says, "I know...but on behalf of Disney we wanted to say Merry Christmas to Olivia all over again!"

I am crying right now as I type this! The fact that they went so overboard to ensure that MY daughter be blown away like this for Christmas...there just aren't words for how I feel!

So she opens a card that says,
"Dear Olivia,
Mickey told me about your troubles, and wanted me to send you some Christmas cheer. I hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas, your friend Megan, MK Guest relations"

She begins opening, and John and I are bawling at what they had done! She keeps saying, "Mickey must know I like ...., Mickey must remember I love...."

John will post pictuers, but a rundown of the presents are: a backpack, pillow, duffel bag, folders, alarm clock, jewelrey box, stickers, makeup and mirror, stamp set, lite up tiara, HSM2 extended DVD, Hannah Montana DVD/CD 2 disc special, a tinkerbell necklace, and a Cinderella doll and horse! And the icing on the cake? A GIANT Minnie Mouse plush (which at the moment is with DD at the food court having breakfast and will undoubtedly be joining us for the remainder of the trip...I am thinking it will take some sort of adhesive solvant to separate them!)

When the return from breakfast, we will be goign to MGM to meet up with our friends Michelle and Brian (some of you at the I-cOT Meet may remember them), but first we have to stop and thank (and I will have to hug, too ) everyone we can for what they've done!

It's so much, it's too much, it's more than our situation deserved! I will not ever forget this, and I will never get the sound of my daughter saying "this is the best trip ever!" "this is my favorite Christmas" "I love Mickey Mouse!" out of my head!

Merry Christmas to you all and more posts and pics will follow shortly! Right now I have to get ANOTHER kleenex and then go hug some necks!

*Pictures*