I never thought I would say these words.. BUT is the Magic of Ft. Wilderness disappearing. We recently returned from a 9 night stay at the Fort. We stayed in the 200 loop.. Guess what, we had pets in our loop.. Security said the guests had " special permission " from the front desk.. How do you receive special permission in a non pet loop ???. Campers were washing their motorhomes in the campsites.. especially the one next to us that flooded our campsite.. security watched and said nothing, Campers had blazing fires in the outside grille and again security watched and said NOTHING.. This trip was a BIG disappointment.. We can not believe that Disney is allowing this kind of RULE breaking to go on.. Rules are for the safety and comfort of the campers.. BUT I guess If you know someone you can get special permission to do just about anything and disregard the rules.. We will seriously think about going back again next November for our yearly vacation.. Maybe it's time to visit another theme park.. Maybe they uphold the rules...