Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
It went lovely, thanks! Her teacher is very nice and Olivia did know some kids in her class. It looks like a really good bunch! Best news...my request was honored about not putting her in the same room with the little *&#(% that was beating her up last year!

Mikki, I am so sorry about your Disney woes! I hope they rectify the problem to your satisfaction immediately!

Di, to your DH!
That's wonderful that they honored your request on your daughter's class! Good luck to her!

Mikki.. not sure what the Disney woes are.. I must've missed that post.. but I sure hope all gets worked out for you also!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my dh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
.... time to put her foot up. (she would laugh at that, as she has one prosthetic leg ).
Is the wooden leg named Smith? (sorry, couldn't resist, maybe I should've... hope you find a chuckle in this...)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
My mind is a flurry of images right now. What, pray tell, are atomic fireballs??????
Be mindful of the stiletto heel AFTER the adult beverages Nat! Have fun! (Will there be canapes?)
An atomic fireball is a red hot candy. The size of an Everlasting Gobstopper.. they can really set your mouth on fire!!!

Nat - are you wearing a cocktail dress also?