I don't want to sound like I'm a crabbing because I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!! But... I am planning our next trip and I need some advice. First of all, any trip to Disney is great regardless of any waiting on their transportation (which is usually minimal) and regardless of the amount of walking at the resorts to get from Point A to Point B. That said, what resort is the best one to stay at to minimize walking between rooms and the resort restaurants/pools/etc? Also, I don't like to request specific rooms or buildings because they aren't guarenteed (with the exception of Preferred rooms) especially because we usually get in VERY late at night and the rooms/buildings are already taken. At check-in, they have affered to move us to a closer room the next day, but I would like to avoid having to change rooms. And... I think we will rent a car next time to minimize transportation waits. My goal here is to maximize our time in the parks and use our "walking energy" at the parks instead of our resort. Sorry for being picky and difficult (and lengthy) but any advice is appreciated. Thanks.