Hello,

We just booked our first Disney cruise for September and we have a few questions that we can't find answers to on the website. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

First, we're booking a room with a verandah in Category 5, and according to the website you can get either two twin beds or one queen bed in this category room. We will be on a romantic getaway, and want to make sure that we get the queen bed, however, when we made the reservation, we could not specify that. Does anyone know how we go about making this request?

Second, I've seen several posts here that say that if you refer to the navigator, you will get information on all of the activities on the ship, is there any way to get that information before we arrive at the ship?

Third, I didn't quite understand the process for boarding. It sounds like you must arrive at the ship, and then get a number before you can board? Is that correct? How long between when they start passing out the numbers and start letting people get on board the ship?

Fourth, I've been reading about the Pirate's "event"/evening... Do most people dress up for it? Or is it about 1/2 and 1/2? Is it possible to get costumes onboard the ship (rentals?) There will be only two adults in our party - is this evening something that many adults enjoy or is it really for the kids? We're both big kids at heart, but I know that SOME (very few) Disney things are really just for the little ones.

Thanks sooooooo much for your help!