Sister #2=32
Brother in law #1=41
Brother in law #2= 32
Neice #1=8
Neice #2=4
Nephew=2
Me:25
DH:23

We woke up to go to Epcot for our Segway Tour. Since it was for 9:30, we arrived around 8:45 and heard the countdown until Epcot opened at 9. It was very cute to hear all the kids screaming "10,9.8..."
So...we went off to the Segway Tour..but we didn't end up doing it. My father didn't agree to the waiver, so my DH and I didn't do it either (we did it in January for our honeymoon, and loved it!). So we then went to Soarin and had breakfast, and got fast passes for Soarin. After breakfast we then went to Living With the Land ride, it was nice. My DH and I went on it earlier this week, but my dad seemed to enjoy it. Then we did Soarin, which was GREAT as always. It's my dad's favorite ride
From there we went to the countried and did some shopping!!! We bought some Belleek (sp?) china for my mom, some Burberry cologne for my dad, as well as some tea for my a family friend. From there we went over to Italy to get my mom a purse. Then my DH and I went on Malestrom. From there we went to ride Spaceship Earth.
After leaving Epcot, we headed over to the MK. My neices were at the Bippity Boppity botique..and OMG my neice Abigail looked GREAT as Jasmine! Sooo beautiful! My neice Georgia was Sleeping Beauty, she was SO cute! The lunch at CRT was amazing! We loved the Major Domo's Pie...my sisters said it was the BEST meal of the trip! So so so yummy!!! Snow White kept on giving my nephew a kiss on the cheek! We had some GREAT photo shots!
After lunch, we then went into the gift shops on main st. After, we decided to go home and rest up a little bit. Around 6 we headed over to MGM. RNRC had a wait for 50 minutes...but it was 80 minutes. UGH! We did it b/c they were out of fast passes. Ofcourse once we got out of RNRC it started to rain! We hurried to the Great Movie ride, it's a fav or mine .
Dinner was next at 50s PTC! It's always a favorite place of mine!It was funny, Jason, was our server. We had the onion rings to start, then the pot roast for me and fried chicken for DH, then smores for desert! YUM! I love smores!
After dinner we hit up the shops in MGM and went home. While waiting for a bus, a bus driver at SSR asked us if we wanted to ride with them bc our bus wasn't coming for awhile, which I thought was SO sweet! She brought us to OKW right after the stop for SSR. How nice was that! Some bus drivers are less than nice but she was Disney in every way!
AHH...3 parks in one day, we were tired
As soon as we entered and got our PJ's on, we went to bed.