Me: Jennifer (Galactic Hero -- 37yr old in a 60yr old body with a 12yr old approach!)
DH: Brian (39) – my partner in crime for 14 married years (on Apr 17) and numerous WDW adventures!
DS8: Harry – seasoned WDW veteran, lover of the shooting gallery and arcades – usually patient and accommodating older sibling.
DS3: Euan – knows his way around the parks – fan of Splash, Test Track, TTA and Spaceship Earth. “If he’s not running; he’s asleep!”

Final thoughts

Buffalo – There is no other way to fly to Orlando from Toronto. Painless and cheap. We’re doing it again in October.

Summer vs. the rest of the year – All things considered, I prefer the summer. The parks are open longer, which is more conducive to our method of touring. We like to go in the morning, return to the resort in the afternoon, then go in the evening.

Crowds – I don’t know that there is a slow time at WDW any more. We were down the first week of January, and for this trip at the end of April. I found the parks “summertime” crowded during each visit. If I have to deal with the crowds, at least give me the extended park hours!

Ranger Status – I wasn’t able to reprise my Galactic Hero game on Buzz. Do I retain my current status, or will I be demoted?

Fantasmic – The Fantasmic dinner package is brilliant and worth the money. We truly enjoyed our meal at Hollywood and Vine, and the limited waiting for perfectly good seats was a Godsend!

MGM – One of my favourite things about this trip was watching how much Harry enjoyed the street performances at MGM. He didn’t need to be a part of them, but he sure liked being up close to the action!

Hotels – Yes, we still love the POFQ, and we enjoyed our All Star Sports stay in January….but I think that we will be aiming for one trip per year at one of the Epcot resorts going forward. I loved the strolling about that was made so easy by their proximity to Epcot and MGM.

Special Friends -- When we got into our room, there was a lovely bag full of goodies (which we ate all week) and some Happy Anniversary balloons sent by HndrdPrcnt (John) and his family. It was a beautiful surprise!

Intercot Meets – I recommend trying to attend a little meet with another Intercottee when you can. It is wonderful to put faces to names, and to enjoy one of your favourite places with others who feel the same way. You never know the friendships you might discover!

California Grill – Everyone should go at least once. The view alone is worth the cost of the meal. Good company makes it even better!

Even with the illness at the end of our holiday, we had a terrific time! It was lovely to see Pogo and Patti and to get to spend time with them, and our other Intercot friends. We did not get to spend nearly enough time over at Epcot as we lost a couple of days…. And we ended up spending far too much time at the AK! We will have to rectify this situation with another trip!