I called Member Services and reserved a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise for 2/08! We won't be officially booked until DVC comes out with the '08 points for the cruise though. We are keeping it a secret from our kids ages 12, 10, and 5! It is going to be so hard to keep quiet about this for 10 months!

This is our first cruise as a family. DH and I cruised when I was 5 months pregnant with our first child (13 years ago). We cruised the Atlantic to Bermuda in Oct and hit rough seas. I was sick in our stateroom the entire way back from Bermuda due to being seasick - not because of the pregnacy. It was NOT a good trip. I pray that this one is better. I am going to get some seasickness medication from my doctor. I know there are some patches you can wear. Any recommendations?

The state room given to us is #8560. I know it is a Cat 4 but how many beds exactly does it have? Also, what is the veranda like? Is it large enough for DH and I to sit out on and have coffee in the morning? What kind of railing would it have? I have read about a clear rail and a solid. Which is better?

The early dining option was not available so we were put on a waitlist for it. How likely are we to get it? Not really a big deal if we do not get it but we would prefer the earlier option. I am mainly thinking that our DD (she will be 6 when we cruise) may be pretty tired by that time.

So excited!