I found this fun quiz on Quizilla, which determines which Disneyland ride/attraction you are according to your personality! Here's the link:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/serogi...%20are%20you?/

BTW, I was Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, described here as "a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney."

This is an amazing coincidence, since Roger Rabbit is my favorite Disney character and movie (not just my favorite Disney movie, but favorite movie of all time!)