I think I'm becoming a little OC(obsessive -compulsive) about my upcoming trip to the magical World of Disney. I'm the kind of person who NEEDS to have a plan. I'm always willing to change the plan but there always needs to be a plan of some kind. I feel lost if I don't at least have a general idea where I'm going to end up. With that said...Can this personality flaw mess up a Disney vacation?
My gang and I will be going May 27 - June 5 but I have been planning this trip for well over a year now. There are 8 of us - Me, DH, DS8, DD6, DS2, my mom, my brother, and my niece14.
I have all our packages booked and paid for,and all of our ADRs have been made and changed,...and changed,....and changed,....and finalized. I have all my family's clothes put in boxes ready to pack. I have even gone so far as to type up an itinerary listing wake up times and color for shirt everyone is to wear each day. (We are wearing matching colors so the little ones will be able to pick us out of a crowd if they get separated...one of my biggest fears)
Have I gone too far? We still have 57 days to go but I could leave tomorrow if we had to. Will my obsession ruin this trip? Please help!!!!