We have our vacation scheduled in a few days. The other half of our party checked in March 29th, they had called to add a few days. The Disney operator modified the reservation to allow for the earlier check-in. When they checked-in they were informed they had been downgraded to a standard site without their knowledge or approval. Also the operator removed all connecting notes to their reservation & modified them from a 32-ft motor home to a 20-ft trailer. They tried to correct the errors at the front desk & gate. But, all campsites are booked for our entire trip. We can not even downgrade our preferred loop to standard.

The front desk suggested connecting the sites back to back from the 700 to 800 loops. The main reason we stay at Fort Wilderness is to utilize the Pioneer Hall area. We eat at Trails End & Crockett's Tavern almost every day. We do not use the swimming pools and rarely the campfire/movie area.

My father-in-law is a disabled veteran who uses an ECV for mobility. It is very embarrassing and hard for him to use buses for transportation. He is able to use the large boats to transfer to Magic Kingdom. From there we can ride the monorail to Ticket & Transportation to get to Epcot. We usually drive to MGM and Animal Kingdom. Now we will be forced to drive to all the parks.

Disney has given the "oh, well" attitude to this operator error. Where is the accountability?

I have been on the phone for about 3 hours today. They have spent the entire morning/afternoon at the front desk trying to sort out Disney's error. It is extremely upsetting that this operator has tarnished the "magic" of Disney. I hope we can sort this out before our trip or our 6 year old will be devastated. She is planning on camping next to her grandparents.

Any suggestion or comments?