I just read an article about peoples names wether just funny names or humorus with their occupations. Here's some of them, do you know anyone with a funny name or one that goes with their jobs?
- My sister’s name is Dragony, and she works in a pharmacy located in a medical building. Her license plate reads DRAGONY. Well, someone went into the pharmacy and asked the girl at the counter, "Who is Dr. Agony?" I still laugh when I think about it.

-My neighbor, who happens to be an anesthesiologist. Her license plate reads: EPIDURL.:
- Years ago, I was office manager for a printing company that did work for the American Tobacco Co. in North Carolina. The purchasing agent's assistant there was a woman by the name of Flicka Ashe. Can you believe it!
-I have sold real estate for 18 years, and no one ever forgets my name. It's ... BETH NEWHOUSE
- My grandma fell and broke her hip last summer and had to have surgery. Her surgeon? Dr. Mark Cutright! -
- Here's an item that might qualify. It's from the Jan. 16 edition of our local newspaper: "Charles T. Sprinkle, 27, of Sandpoint was cited on a charge of urinating in public at 11:52 p.m. in the 200 block of Main Street."
- My optician was named Ralph Glance, my daughter's allergist was Dr. Eitches, and my children's dentist is Dr. Spitz..
- When I was in high school, there was a family with the last name "Braa." Guess what the mom's first name was? "Iona"!
- When my sister and I were children, we'd play a game called "I Spy" during road trips from Georgia to Alabama. On one of them we spotted a septic tank installation and maintenance company named "Seth Poole and Sons."
- I used to work with a young woman named Linda Snow. She met and married a wonderful man. When she did, she became Mrs. Snow-White!
- My salesman husband was dealing with a particularly difficult client who demanded to speak to the boss. The reply: "I'll be happy to transfer you to him. His name is Robin Hood; if he isn't in, you can speak with his secretary -- Marian!" True story, real people.
- This isn't occupation-related, but I thought you might get a kick out of it anyway. I went to school with twins Esther and Lester Chester and their big brother, Chester Chester Jr. And no, I'm not kidding.