Quantcast Intercot Team Ride Competition - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TinkRocks
    Not sure if it makes a huge difference, but if one person's room ends with an uphill section, then the next room could start with a downhill section.

I guess it would also make sense for some sort of logical theme.

Anybody have any comments?

I think the first part makes perfect sense! There needs to be an even flow.

Also, the Theme thing...I'm hoping the closer we get to this competition...VMK will give us a theme...or at least some sense of a theme.
    Karen/SparkleMeTink
    "That's me: wife, mother, superhero...I'm sure you can relate" - Mrs Incredible

"All you need is Faith, Trust and a little Pixie Dust"

1999 - Dixie Landing
    2005 - All Star Sports

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SparkleMeTink
    I think the first part makes perfect sense! There needs to be an even flow.

Also, the Theme thing...I'm hoping the closer we get to this competition...VMK will give us a theme...or at least some sense of a theme.
    Or at least tell us when it is

-Pad
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

We've official put DidneyWDWkm on Team 3. We need to talk to Padme about TinkCollector for Team 2.

Doll and Venetia can't be involved in the ride because of time constraints or credits, so I'm going to go ahead and give them doors to my team's hub so that they can feel like they can participate when the ride event come. I don't want to feel like we've left anybody else.

Jenemmy we still haven't found you and at this point I'm not sure who else we can add unless its one of our past ride builders. We still have to find out minimum or maximum we need for the rides.

And remember captains if you have any problems with a team member got my boot ready. We can always use the room for somebody else.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Team 1

Obviously, we should wait for more detailed information before deciding on themes, rooms, etc. I meant we could get the thought process moving...

Chescat - Ladyvader will be joining Team 1.

Team 1 thanks for picking up your doors so quickly - much appreciated
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TinkRocks

Chescat - I haven't confirmed with her yet, but I believe Ladyvader will be joining Team 1. I will let you know for sure soon.
    Rocks & Chescat, I can confirm that Ladyvader is joining team 1.
    "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Stilgar

Thanks Stilgar!

Chescat - would you mind adding Ladyvader to Team One please?

Thank you so much...

Lady - next time you're online at same time as moi, come pick up your door and get your pic taken!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a suggestion.

Before this thread gets clogged up with the different things that the teams are going to do, should we make 4 different threads for the 4 different teams?
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

I second the motion. :P
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

Post Thanks / Like

Ladyvader has been added to Team 1. TinkCollector has been added to Team 2. keyshiacolefan and Jeremyv have been added to Team 3 by Monkey's request.

I have started 4 different threads for each team. Limited discussion in this thread to questions of what the rules are and general questions for the whole group to know about.

Specific questions about when and where to meet. Linking up teleporters, etc, can be put in the Team's section.

Post Thanks / Like

Doll and Venetia can't be involved in the ride because of time constraints or credits, so I'm going to go ahead and give them doors to my team's hub so that they can feel like they can participate when the ride event come. I don't want to feel like we've left anybody else.
    Thanks, chescat. For me it's time constraints - I don't want to make promises I can't keep. I do have a ton of the Slide-a-Thon pieces, though, so when the ride building commences, I can offer some to any team that runs out.
    Gina a.k.a. cheshirecollector
    VMK name: Venetia

Next Trip: TBA

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, that's nice of you to offer, Venetia! What a team player you are!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Venetia, we really appreciate it. Safe some pieces for later. If you want to join our ride after the event you can. People are always welcome.

For Team 3, I have confirmed removal of the follow people. Astrospritzer, FlyingIceMan, and CL_MagicMarkini since they have now formed their own team.
    Last edited by Chescat; 07-04-2006 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Updated - confirmed

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Im still confused and dont know whats going on really. I think that if im going to have to chose if I want to stay with Monkeys team or move to theirs then I wont even do the competiton and save my ride room for the final Intercot ride when you put it all together.. But im not sure. Sorry this had to happen.
    Chris
    "WDWizard"

Last Trip: Disney's Hollywood Studios/Blizzard Beach June 2008

Next Trip: Not anytime soon. Been there, seen it all, have too many t-shirts.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, why are our threads closed.. I needed mine

-Pad
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

Like what JP said in the thread, things were getting out of control between a few people and something had to be done. You can still talk to people by PM or in VMK.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Chescat]

Jenemmy we still haven't found you and at this point I'm not sure who else we can add unless its one of our past ride builders. QUOTE]

If you look a few posts back.....I told you not to worry about me. No sense in me being more trouble than I'm worth. I'll just watch this time around.....
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenemmy
    If you look a few posts back.....I told you not to worry about me. No sense in me being more trouble than I'm worth. I'll just watch this time around.....
    Jenemmy you aren't being too much trouble. We do still have time if you want to find us. PM me when you are on and we can talk this over. If it doesn't work out now, we can always add you on to the big ride after the event. We will be making one big ride with all these rooms.

Post Thanks / Like

DotRock, Padme, and Monkey & their teams.

I only want to hear from captains on this thread if they are adding or deleting somebody (if conflict in schedule arises).

Also, I believe we can still discuss in this thread the schedule of team meetings. We don't want to hear any details about what people are doing, we just need to keep this thread to when people want to schedule their meets. This will make it easier on the captains, so they can announce meeting times or who they are trying to find if PMs aren't working.

Thank you all for your understanding, but this is the way it has to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    Jenemmy you aren't being too much trouble. We do still have time if you want to find us. PM me when you are on and we can talk this over. If it doesn't work out now, we can always add you on to the big ride after the event. We will be making one big ride with all these rooms.
    Hey, Hakuna Matata, Friend I really am CLUELESS as to how the logistics of this all work. I am happy to just take it in this time and then really rock out on the next team competition. No problems
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    Okay I'm going to ask some of our past ride people out there that I haven't heard from. Listing whether you people going to be doing a ride this time. If so we will to add you to a team? We need to start filling up DotRocks Team, but the other teams also need people.

ArielRae (not participating for event)
    BrerFan and QueenThump
    Hey Cat, we've been out of town a few days and this thread took off. We would be glad to help if any team still needs. If not, we will take our time and add to the end after the event.

BrerFan
    First Trip - January 2003

DVC
    Kidani Village - AKL
    Bay Lake Tower
    Riviera Resort

VMK - QueenThump & BrerFan

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: