Quantcast Disney Theme Park Playsets - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, thanks for the idea. It was so great I went on eBay and bought one. Hopefully have it very soon.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

• Sales Associate - Disney Store #557
    • Attractions Host - Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise
    • Lead Sales Associate - Disney Store #339

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Default Disney Theme Park Playsets

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I was on a mad picture search last night for our shopping section of our websites! You are more than welcome to copy and paste the pictures of the stores I found to your shopping section of your website. Enjoy the pictures!

__________________________________________________ ______________________

I will keep adding to my Disney World Resort

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it hard to find certain pictures? Especially because you want good ones and if possible ones that Disney took.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, yes it is really hard!I was looking around for a picture of the Fantasia Store, but I could only find a small sort of blury one. I can still see what it is, but it is not the best quality of Photo! Maybe, on my next trip to Walt Disney World I will take my own pictures of these places for the website, would you like to use the photos I take as well for your website? I also left you a message on your freewebs.com email inbox regarding our websites, check it out!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you guys out there know that my Walt Disney World® Resort in Canada is turning two years old this year! And with that I am celebrating my park's "2nd Anniversary" with 2 great new events at my park! I will officialy be introducing, "Disney Cinema Parade" and "Disney Movie Banners" for the celebration. For more information about these two special events please vist my website and click on, "2nd Anniversary" in the side navigation bar." Enjoy!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

disneyworld master-
    where did you find the its a small world playset and the splash mountain playset?
    thanks tinkandhook

Post Thanks / Like

Tinkandhook-
    I know you weren't asking me, but both of those sets were from 2001 and are no longer made. I have seen It's A Small World on eBay before, but Splash Mountain is hard to come by. There is also a Showtime Celebration, Cinderella's Golden Carrousel and Magic Carpets of Aladdin sets that go along with the Key to the Magic Collection of toys.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tinkandhook
    disneyworld master-
    where did you find the its a small world playset and the splash mountain playset?
    thanks tinkandhook
    Hi Folks,

tinkandhook, disneydude1 mentioned pretty much everything all I can say is check ebay... If you need help locating those two sets I will be happy to locate them for you!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

i will start looking for those two when i get back from japan. we leave june 5th and come back july 20th. so i can't buy anything til i get back.
    also had a quick question, have any of you guys made your won floats? i have some of the 1 inch figurines and am toying with the idea of making my own floats for doen main street. course that will have to wait til i get back too.
    im so glad to find people with the same intrests.lol
    have a great day. and thanks for replying!
    tinkandhook

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tinkandhook
    i will start looking for those two when i get back from japan. we leave june 5th and come back july 20th. so i can't buy anything til i get back.
    also had a quick question, have any of you guys made your won floats? i have some of the 1 inch figurines and am toying with the idea of making my own floats for doen main street. course that will have to wait til i get back too.
    im so glad to find people with the same intrests.lol
    have a great day. and thanks for replying!
    tinkandhook
    Hi Folks,

tinkandhook, that is a great idea Actually no, I haven't though have making my own floats but I have perchased Disney made ones. There are only "Disney Stars and Motor Cars" Parade Die-Casts, but there are "Share A Dream Come True Parade" floats that come with the Key's to the Magic playset you perchase. I currently have all of the floats, as I have all the playets for that collection except for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin playset which is hard to come accross! tinkandhook, have you seen my and disneydude1's Disney resort websites yet? If not you should check them out and tell us what you think of them.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,
    Wow I miss alot anyways disneydude1 your website is fantastic and your updated pictures for your resort are great espically Cars I like that. I may do that to my resort for the movie and boy a whole bunch of anniversary's your website is great.
    VMK name:disneyracerdude

"As long as there's imagination Disneyland will never be complete" Walt Disney

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

Post Thanks / Like

Fldisneyguy29 - thanks so much for the comments. They mean a lot. I still have a lot to update but I think it is coming along nicely.

Also, disneyworldmaster, I won my town square set on ebay. Brand new for $81. Is that a good price for it? Also, can you take measurements of one of your town square sets and let me know so I can start planning my magic kingdom park.

Finally, tinkandhook, thanks so much again for the idea about the partners ornament. I got mine in the mail yesterday and it fits in PERFECT. Thanks again!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody say something and reply back to my comments!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, been to busy anyways disneydude1, to you know if their going to produce that monorail we've been talking about with the opening doors? also is anything else getting retired soon?

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is so miserable now. What happened to DisneyWorldMaster?

FlDisneyGuy29 - NO I haven't heard anymore info about th enew monorail or any news on anything else being retired.

Sorry!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Disney is Magic Guest

Wink Hi Everyone!

Hi,

I am new to Intercot, but I am sure I will have a great time here. I have also been collecting pieces from the Disney Theme Park Playset Collection. I stumbled upon Intercot this morning and boy I was addicted at first sight! (But I am addicted to anything Disney.) I have been collecting these sets from about 2000 and I have loved every piece! It's a real shame that I only have eight sets total but I am going on a trip to Walt Disney World in 4 days for the summer, so I hope to pick up alot more sets. I am thinking about perchasing alot, so I will probabley ship them home. disneydude1 and DisneyWorldMaster, I viewed both your photos and your websites and boy... I got to honestly say... my heart practically skipped a beat! Way to go fellas! I also wanted to congradulate you guys on your resort's anniversaries as well! Congradulations! Here is the eight sets I own:

- Disney's Town Square Playset
    - Walt Disney World Railroad H.O. Scale
    - Main Street Train Station H.O. Scale
    - Walt Disney World Resort Monorail System (Red)
    - Walt Disney World Resort Monorail System (Yellow)
    - Cinderella Caste Playset
    - Haunted Mansion Playset (WDW Version)
    - Space Mountain Playset

If it is not to much trouble, I would like to know two things... What is Disney's Keys to the Magic Collection? And, What other playsets am I missing? Also disneydude1, I know you were not asking me, but when I perchased my Town Square Playset I got it new for $35.00 of eBay. Thanks for any information you might have for me!

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,
    to intercot you've got a nice collection coming on with all that stuff and you probably have a giant resort like them one day anyways disneydude1 are you going to decorate your resort for the 4th?

Disney is Magic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlDisneyguy29
    Hey,
    to intercot you've got a nice collection coming on with all that stuff and you probably have a giant resort like them one day anyways disneydude1 are you going to decorate your resort for the 4th?
    Hi,

Thanks for the welcome, and the great comment on my collection. I am hoping to get lots more sets soon!

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Disney is Magic!!!!

Fldisneyguy - On my official site, it states that my resort is closed due to construction until July 7th, however, I forgot about the 4th of July, so I will go change that but yes, I will be open on that day and have special decorations.

Thanks for being interested in Disney's Magic Kingdom Resort.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Disney is Magic Guest

Hi,

for the welcome disneydude1! I am glad to be here! Only two more days until my next Walt Disney World Resort Vacation! The family and I are so excited. I am hoping to get many more sets when I go down there. So, I was wondering what sets where avalible at WDW that I could perchase? As I heard that alot of these sets are being discontinued. Anyways, keep up the great collection disneydude1 and DisneyWorldMaster! I really enjoy looking at your parks! Also, if anyone knows what these "Keys to the Magic" Playsets are I would like to find out. Are they new? Or old like Town Square? Thanks for any help!

Have a great day!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: