Quantcast Intercot Splash Mountain Ride Rooms - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard from BrerFan tonite that they got stuck in the river ride in the Space Mountain room. Mamacita is that your room? Is our river ride now broken. I will try and get in the ride on Saturday since I may not be on tomorrow night. I wonder if this has to do with the size of the crates shrinking now??? Please don't tell our river ride is broken.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the crates
    As cute as they are square, they have messed up my mountain. I saw it last night but didn't have time to rebuild. Also I heard it might be a bug and could be changed back so I thought I'd wait for confirmation before I started digging.
    Laura
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

If this is true, which I don't doubt, how many Everest rides are now broken?

Sorry.. back on topic.

Stilgar
    "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

Post Thanks / Like

At this point Mamacita, I would say just leave it as is until we get the Everest Ride stuff done. People can go up to your room and then can always go back in the transport room to the stitch transport and get on at ratcat's room and finish.

I would rather people put their energies into everest ride rooms and getting credits for bat magic next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I put my entrance and exit nose to nose so you will just enter the room and exit right away.
    I figured out what happened. Part of the ride was on tables, part was on stacks of just crates. When the height of the crates changed last night, the corner pieces that were on tables on one end and crates on the other end no longer fit, so they disappeared and went back to my inventory. Sounds simple, but it means taking the entire ride apart to rebuild. If the river pieces were like the everest pieces and just fit on one square it would have changed the height but still worked.
    Laura
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness I'm so frustrated! I decided to rebuild using only crates to avoid the table problem. I got nearly to the top and it said I had reached the limit of items that could go in the room. GRR start again.
    I started again using the tables this time, again nearly reached the top and got the message that I again had too many items. I have spent all day on this room and I have to tear it down again!
    GRRRRRRRR!

EDIT: Just finished, I finally got it built! I literally have the exact number of items allowed stuffed into that room. As I put the last piece in it said no more, so when I took out the teleporter I was using to get from my store room to in there I could put in the last piece!
    Laura
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!

Post Thanks / Like

I was able to check out Inside Out's Splash Mountain ride for the first time yesterday evening. You guys did an amazing job! Some of the rooms and rides are pretty wild. Looking forward to finding my way back again someday.
    Munch
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.
    Abraham Lincoln
    (1809 - 1865)

Post Thanks / Like

Updated first message of this post to put correct transporter information for river ride. Also edited out room types for each ride room (just a pain to keep up).

Post Thanks / Like

Tinks, had a question about Mickey's room, but your mailbox is full. Does Mickey now have the entrance transport back down in that room? I will update the list later when I get home from work with his new room title.

Post Thanks / Like

Tinks, tell Mickey thanks for putting the small river back in a room.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Cat I added to Narnia pieces to my gone fishin' room.
    the pieces are the ice chair and a street lamp. They actually look pretty cool in there even if I do say so myself.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Whoa! I would copy this down, but it changes a lot, doesn't it? Anyway, what can I do to contribute a room? (I'll have to work on it though, because I spent the last few days spending my furniture for costumes )
    Nice rooms, too!
    DiSNeY StitCH
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

You can contribute to either ride. We've been pretty much adding people to Everest ride since its a combination river and everest. Where this ride is just the river ride.

The rides are not going anywhere, so whenever you do get a ride put together then we will add you.

Post Thanks / Like

@_@! @_@! @_@! Phew! Dizzy rush. Here is some for the rest of it! Looks like lots of work for a ride First everest then river rides! I wonder what's coming up next..
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks chescat! I will contribute soon (when I get enough rivers I'm always trading, so I don't have enough time for anything else LOL! @_@ Thanks again for adding me to the transport rooms
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Actually river ride came first. We all got to spend our XMAS breaks putting our rides together. When Everest came out we said no more rides. Then we got all our free ice. And then the everest ride was born.

Post Thanks / Like

I am still waiting on those people mover pieces that I have told I think every staff and tester that I have met to make.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm glad it's almost done! I really want to try it out Here is some
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I have a thought.. Like Genie's and jp's Inside Out Rooms, can I make one too? Like just for inside out members to talk and stuff I thought I should ask first
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

i think u should! hugs! lol ;P
    KINGDOM HEARTS
    (: I Luv Kingdom Hearts!:)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: