Quantcast What snacks and drinks do you buy and take to DIsney - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    momof3Gs Guest

We actually take a small collapsible cooler and keep under the stroller. I put in CapriSun Drinks, mini candy bars, peanut butter crackers, individual pringle packs. We also may have a couple water bottles that we refill at the water fountains(I never notice a bad taste). We end up usually getting an ice cream bar or some snack in the parks, but this does cut down on the amount of stuff we waste money on in the parks...its easy to grab and cheap. I highly recommend anyone take snacks into the parks...unless money isn't an issue. I bet we save quit a bit considering 2 of my kids are 11 and 15(big eaters too).

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

At our local Costco they sell individual non-perishable chocolate milks. We packed them in a shoebox in our luggage and they came through just fine. I also bought the large disposable glad containers to pack the rest of the food. That way the food was protected, but when we packed to go back home, I didn't feel bad throwing them out. The other food items:

pudding
    Pringles
    cereal
    trail mix
    granola bars
    pop tarts
    drink mixes

We also packed a small, collapsible cooler. Since we didn't have a fridge in our room, we filled the cooler with ice and food court milk at night, so that we could have cereal the next morning.
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I have packed snacks before and I have used netgrocer also and had the snacks delivered.

The usual list is:

juice boxes
    pop tarts
    pudding cups
    drakes coffee cakes
    assorted candy
    assorted chips
    granola bars
    Jeri Lynn

Fantasy 9/18 Dream 5/16 Fantasy 9/15 Wonder 10/14 Dream BCV ~ 12/09, BC ~9/18, 12/17 10/15 10/12 11/11 10/10 10/08, 11/07, 9/07, 11/06, 9/06, 12/05, 12/04, 9/04, 9/03, 9/02, 9/01, 12/2000, 9/99
    YC 9/16
    AKL 12/05, 9/05, 11/13
    DXL 9/98
    CBR 9/96
    DXL 5/93
    Off-site 1984, 1908

Post Thanks / Like

All you guys and your Pringles and Pop Tarta [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] In all our years of traveling, neither of these ever got packed.

When we drove, everything but the kitchen sink was packed - even plastic bowls and spoons. This year we're flying. We'll have a suitcase filled with goldfish, fruitsnacks, high protein bars, indiv. cereal boxes along with the bowls and spoons, and I suppose I'll throw in PopTarts and Pringles just so we don't feel left out. [img]tongue.gif[/img] We're taking a limo to our resort so we'll do a grocery stop for the drinks.
    May/1999....CBR - Jamaica
    May/1995....CBR - Martinique
    May/1998....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2002...Wilderness Lodge
    June/2005...Wilderness Lodge
    Aug/2007....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2010...Wilderness Lodge CL
    July/2013 ...Wilderness Lodge CL Celebrating Our 25th Anniv.!

Post Thanks / Like

ok here is what i take in my packed luggage goes bottles of water enough to make the luggage hit 50 pounds with my clothing. then i have one sperate bag for snacks so when i come home that bag gets filled with souveniers thats pringles gummis pretzels depending on where im staying if i have a kitchen i pach shake and pour pancake batter with syrup box of cereal chips, cookies no chocolate though it melts in flight. now on my carry on pull luggage i take the 1.5 liter bottles of coke one for each day in the park so i dont have to buy so much soda in teh park and more water works out so well because i save tons of money on drinks and snacks i suffer getting that luggage to the airport line for all of 5 to 15 minutes thenfrom the bus to the hotel lobby and room then the suffering is over and the spending begins because i just saved a ton of money on food including breakfast snacks and drinks
    Next trip sept 23- thru oct 1 2013 for my sons first trip ever at 28 months.
    Carribean beach. Mnsshp, hhn, seaworld 4 disney parks 2 waterparks rented a car got photopass plus. Im ready

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: