I used ME this weekend and it was great!!

Arrived at 11:10pm (on Southwest), went to the main terminal via the monorail. CM with Mickey hands directed me to the lower level (where the rental car agencies are).

Found the ME welcome desk with no problem. Waited in line about 10 minutes, checked in (only had carryon luggage), and they directed me across the way to a line for the bus. But there wasn't a line for the bus! I walked right on to a waiting bus. After about 7 minutes (I was the last one to board, there were about 20 other people on) we took off for CBR and Pop. Arrived at Pop maybe 45 after getting off my plane!

Going back to MCO was just as easy. I got an envelope hanging on my hotel room door the day before departure explaining what I needed to do and when I should expect to get on the bus (3 hrs before departure). Day of departure I dropped my luggage off at Baggage Services, went to DTD for some last minute shopping, then came back to POP, got my luggage and waited for the bus. It came about a 1/2 hr late but that was fine with me -- less time to wait in the airport!

So, service was great and I would use it again. The only snag I saw was... when I was checking my luggage the last morning after checkout, there was a long, slow moving line to check luggage in (for participating airlines) and to check in for a flight. People were waiting quite a while for that.

HTH!
TikiG