Quantcast Magical Journeys - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been using MJ for my June 4th trip...Karen has been very patient with me. I ask alot of questions. It has been a little difficult to let go of the planning, but MJ and Karen have been GREAT!!!
    1978-offsite
    December 2003-POR
    June 2005-POFQ
    February 2006-Off site
    June 2006-POFQ
    March 2007-POFQ
    June 6-13, 2008- POFQ

Next: Christmas-New Year's Disneyland or World...not sure yet, but I will be at one!!!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Andybob, MJ will give you a great deal of help or only a little, depending on what you want.

We've been several times, we're AP holders, and we had a pretty good idea of where we wanted to stay for our next trip. Wendy helped me price out our options, made the reservations for me (then cheerfully changed them as needed). She alerted me that value season ended the day before our projected travel dates, so we were able to shift dates slightly and save that way. (And this after I had already thought we couldn't do value season; turned out my date I thought value season ended wasn't correct.)

MJ doesn't do airfare bookings, but Wendy also told me about a sale she saw advertised, and so she saved me about $200-300 right there! When (if) AP rates come out for October, MJ will know about them almost immediately and Wendy will probably have applied them to my reservation even before I wake up that morning, much less log on here and find out about them.

All this, and I considered myself a relatively low-maintenance client, since we've been so often and had a good idea of what we wanted. For those less experienced, MJ can help you sort through the multitude of lodging and ticket options.

So far, it's been well worth giving up a little control.
    12/99-All-Star Sports * 5/01-POR * 4/02-AKL * 5/03-DL * 5/04-POFQ * 2/05-POR * 5/05-offsite * 10/05-WL * 12/05-DL * 2/06-offsite * 12/06-POP * 4/07-Coronado Springs * 10/07-WL * 4/08-POFQ * 5/10-POFQ * 7/12-DL * 2/14-DL * 6/15-YC

Next Trip ???

Post Thanks / Like

MJ is THE BEST! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    Melissa put up with me though all the dumb questions with the patience of a saint!
    I couldn't have been happier with the service, and can't imagine taking another Disney trip without her help! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Andybob here is what they do: I was used to planning my own trips so after hearing such great positive reviews from Intercot I gave them a try. I had chosen AKL as our resort and the dates. Melissa emailed me with a price once we told her we had AAA she got the price down, then we waited and Disney released general discounts Melissa emailed me that they had gotten our rate which started out at 220 down to 130 over a 3 month period. I did nothing, I made no phone calls, waiting on hold for hours on end, MJ did it all for me. If there are discounts out there they will find them, they dont book air but I got lost of advice on low cost air carriers from them. They dont charge you for there services so its a no brainer to give them a shot!! Here is the website http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/

Offisite 73/84
    POR aka Dixie Landings 99
    AKL 2/05
    AKL & POLY 12/05
    BC 9/06

Post Thanks / Like

I was a control freak and for around 25 trips, watched every day for discounts and then would get in the mad rush and try to get one.
    Then all of a sudden I was not able to get my AP discount except for only half my trip.I spent over $40 in phone calls and was ready to just cancel the whole thing out and forget it when I decided to try Magical Journeys. Wendy went to work for me and in just two days had exactly what I wanted and I was ecstatic.
    She has my reservations for December and I don't worry at all about the rates anymore. She will have me the best rate before I know they even exist.
    1990-2000=20+
    2001 - Con
    2002 - Poly
    2003 - Con
    2004 - Poly
    2004 - Poly
    2005 - Poly
    2006 - Poly CL
    2007 - Poly CL
    2008 - Bdwlk Villas
    2008 - GF, Club Level
    2009 - Poly, CL