Quantcast Disney E-mail

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney E-mail

Post Thanks / Like

I just got an e-mail from Disney.

5 nights at a value resort /6 days theme park admission with the dining plan added on for free ($425.00 per person for package). It is available for August 21 - October 4, 2005.

I hope that Disney puts a package like that out in November.
    "Celebrate the future, hand in hand"
    Upcoming Trips: March - (escaping Mardi Gras)
    May - Expedition Everest 5K
    November - Wine & Dine Half Marathon

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

We got the same email - what a great deal! We leave tomorrow night for our Disney vacation - maybe we'll be able to pass this one along to another family member though!! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by adamsfam:
    maybe we'll be able to pass this one along to another family member though!! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    In general, these offers are non-transferable.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

I got the same email. I wonder if it would have been available at Deluxe resorts also. Really the discount is on the dining plan, not the room, so I don't see why it would be restricted to Value resorts only.

Unfortunately, the dates don't work for us, if anybody is able to use it let us know what the reservation agents tells you!
    Next TripDec 10-17!Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Disney never sends me offers. I did get one for Disneyland, me thinks. Its for the Good Neighbor Magic Package. I dunno if we can use it, but its $229.

Packages available from $229* per person for 2 adults/2 nights, double occupancy at the Jolly Roger Hotel or the Red Roof Inn Anaheim Maingate during Value Season: April 10, 2005 - July 2, 2005. Here's what it is.

Accommodations at a conveniently located Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
    Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket, valid for same day entry into both Disneyland® park and Disney's California Adventure™ park
    New! One Early Entry into Fantasyland in Disneyland park with a Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket.
    $10 ESPN Zone Arena Game Card with a Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket
    New! Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness
    Preferred Seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure™ park.
    EXCLUSIVE! WDTC Collectible Pin & Lanyard
    EXCLUSIVE! WDTC Luggage Tag
    EXCLUSIVE! WDTC California Fun Book
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I've been a member of the DisneyWorld website for 4 years and have never gotten any offers. Is there another membership I need to join? We are planning to go within the same dates but next year, hopefully they'll send me something!! Would anyone mind forwarding one of their Disney email offers to me so I can read the fine print? Thanks in advance!! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    VMK ID: Punchcat

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Beast_fanatic:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by adamsfam:
    maybe we'll be able to pass this one along to another family member though!! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    In general, these offers are non-transferable. </font>[/QUOTE]I got the email and it states:

Offer is non-transferable
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great deal ... I already have other trips planned or I would SERIOUSLY consider taking advantage of it!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

You are all right - the offer is non-transferable. My parents called last night and tried to book the package and were told it's a no-go for them. The agent was very kind and gave them another package with basically the same thing, only one night less (still included the free dining plan).

We leave tonight for Disney; this is the first email that I've gotten from them and I've been signed up on their internet site for a long while. I called Monday to request a particular building for our trip and the cm asked for our email address. We got the offer the next day. [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

I got the e-mail and get to use it. Our trip was already scheduled for 9/26 - 10/4 so it worked out great for us. [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    CSR - Sept 2005 - POLY - Jan 2003
    DL - Jan 2000 - CSR - May 1999
    PO - April 1997 - CBR - Dec 1995
    Disney Villas - 1988 - Off-site - 1978

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a registered member on the Disney Website for over 10 years. We belonged to the Disney Club (Gold Club initially) have made many trips, had AP's at both parks, subscribe to Disney Mag, have the Disney VISA, and now own DVC. We have never recieved any of these offers Guess they figure they are going to get my money anyway - and ultimately, they are right.
    Honor the past, challenge the present, plan for the future. DVC Owner, WDW 16 trips, DL 5 trips.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been registered for a while too. I never received e-mails until I updated my profile. I do that every once in a while and I seem to get an e-mail. Try updating your profile. When you get on the Disney website, make sure you log in to the site before you browse. Maybe that will help too. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

I have received a couple of e-mail offers in the past, but I did not receive this one. I'm glad, too -- I can't use this one, and just maybe I'll get the next one and it will be valid for our upcoming trip.
    Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I checked my email last night and I received this offer as well. I'm so bummed, I wanted to wait until September to go this year and DH wanted to go sooner!!

Oh well!!
    September 2002 - Coronado Springs
    June 9-17, 2005 - All-Star Movies
    June 11-18, 2009 - Pop Century
    May 19-22, 2011 - POR
    May 22-26, 2011 - Disney Dream - our first Disney cruise
    June 11-18, 2015 - POR

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so mad at my DH! I got this email, with the fall offer, and he deleted it before I could research the dates, etc.

Does anyone know if the code on the email is unique to each person they send it to? I wonder if I called Disney in the morning if they could find it with my email address. Anyone with any ideas?

Thanks!
    5/98 Disneyland
    9/99 CS and Hurricane Floyd!
    1/01 offsite - 7/02 Disneyland
    12/02 Poly - 6/03 Disneyland/Grand Californian
    4/05 POR
    9/06 POR...MNSSHP and free dining!

Post Thanks / Like

Just got off the phone with a cm, she knew nothing about it and said unless I had a code she could not help me. I asked her how Disney decides who receives email offers and again she knew nothing of their marketing scheme.
    Does anyone have a code? Maybe I can get a similar offer...here's hoping...
    Port Orlean Riverside Aug 2004
    Beach Club Aug . 2005
    POR 6 nights Aug/06
    Beach Club 8 night Aug/06

Post Thanks / Like

The code is specific to the person. They should be able to pull it up for you (they've been able to in the past).

These codes cannot be shared.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Even if you have not received an email or postcard with code and PIN, don't give up! I called reservations about 3 weeks ago and asked if maybe there was a code and pin that I missed in my email (due to spam etc.) and she was able to find us a rate at POR for $79/night in June!

Post Thanks / Like

We got this e-mail too. This is the second e-mail we have gotten with good deals, we also received one last year (around this time) for a deep discounted room-only discount, good for September.

We had planned on going in October, but then cancelled thinking we couldn't pull it together money-wise, but haha on us......sneaky WDW sent us the e-mail and my wonderful father-in-law is tranferring his frequent flyer miles and it looks like if I save up - we will be going!! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    Candi, the Pooh fanatic!

4/2010 - Pop Century
    9/2005 - Pop Century
    1/2005 - Pop Century
    1/2004 - Offsite
    1/2001 - Offsite
    9/2000 - Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon
    5/1983 - Offsite
    Disneyland - 1980,1981,1982

Post Thanks / Like

This might sound like a silly question... but here goes...

I got this email also, and would love to take advantage of it. But I wondered, when booking packages (certainly packages this cheap), do you put down a deposit, or pay the full balance?? My mom has always used a travel agent to make our arrangements, so I've never had to do it myself (and this would be my first time making vacation arrangements all by myself... like a real grown-up! )The answer to that question will determine my ability to take advantage of this. If I don't have to pay the whole thing right away, then it will work for me, but, if I must pay the entire balance, then it might be a problem. I will have to figure out some "creative budgeting" tactics, I suppose. But, it's just too wonderful a deal to pass up. Thanks in advance to anyone who may have an answer to this question. [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    O'hana means family...
    -------------
    1982-off site
    Aug '97-Dixie Landings
    July '98-Dixie Landings
    July '99-Dixie Landings
    July '01-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec '05-POR (1st MVMCP)
    Mar '06-off site
    July '06-Caribbean Beach (Voices of Liberty audition!)

Oct '06-MOVIN' 2 FL!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: