This is probably a heated question but I have a dilemma. Having once lost my child for less than a minute that seemed like an hour at storyland in NH I never, ever want to relive this nightmare again. I literally was emotionally wasted for the rest of our trip after that. I consider myself a very watchful and cautious parent, never letting my kids out of sight in crowd situations and low and behold it happened to me. So with this fear I am going to WDW with dd 7, ds 5, and dd 18months and my dh. My 18month old likes to get out of her stroller now and again (who can blame her) and she absolutely refuses to hold my hand. She's obviously to young to reason with and she doesn't understand that she could get lost so my mom suggested getting one of those little harness things so she could be free to walk but we would still have a hold on her. After my experience in storyland (which was my son that got lost and he was exactly 18 months old at the time) Im definitely considering it. My dh says its cruel but I think its better then loosing sight of them even for a second. What do you think? Have you seen this at the park?
15 days to go [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]