Quantcast AP at Orlando Intl Airport ???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

I read on someother site there are AP available at these stores at Orlando Intl Airport:

The Magic of Disney and Disney's Flights Fantastic

1) can you confirm the sales of AP there?

2) Do you know where (which floor) are they located? How convinient are this location from international arrival (same building, different floor)?

As always I thanks you for any info you can give me on that.

[img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] Dani38
    1980 - Contemporay
    1989 - Off Site
    1991 - Off Site
    1998 - Off-Site (Vistana)
    2003 - All Star Music (Jan-10 days)
    2003 - Off Site (June-10 days)
    2004 - All Star Movies (Jan-10 days)
    2007 - January - Being planned

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Annual passes are available at all Disney stores AFAIK, with the special added bonus of Florida Resident Passes available in the Florida stores.
    You can even get your Annual Passes at the Disney Outlets, so the airport shouldn't be any different.

As for where they are located, the Orlando Airport is set up in a very centralized manner. No matter what side you land on or what terminal on that side, you have to take the monorail to the transportation and ticket center There is a shopping mall in the middle of this building, and there is a Store Directory with Map available right past security. The Disney Store you are looking for will be all the way on the other side of the building, so just take one of the moving walkways and you'll get there.
    MK - '77, '79
    WDW - '81, '84, '85, '87, '92, '96 - '05
    Offsite: '77 - '98
    Florida Resident: '99 - '00
    Hotel Royal Plaza - '01
    ASM - '02
    BWV - '03, '05
    Dolphin - '04
    Swan - November '06

Community Manager
    Pirates of the Caribbean Multiplayer Mobile
    Floodgate Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks for your help.

I am thinking that it will be better to purchase the AP directly at airport store instead of buying it at CRO and receiving a voucher, since I wont get any discounts for purchasing it in advance.

Again, thanks a lot!!

1980 - Contemporay
    1989 - Off Site
    1991 - Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by heathriel:
    Annual passes are available at all Disney stores AFAIK, with the special added bonus of Florida Resident Passes available in the Florida stores.
    You can even get your Annual Passes at the Disney Outlets, so the airport shouldn't be any different.

As for where they are located, the Orlando Airport is set up in a very centralized manner. No matter what side you land on or what terminal on that side, you have to take the monorail to the transportation and ticket center There is a shopping mall in the middle of this building, and there is a Store Directory with Map available right past security. The Disney Store you are looking for will be all the way on the other side of the building, so just take one of the moving walkways and you'll get there.
    Annual passes definitely are NOT available at every Disney Store. Most sell AP vouchers only as they are not equipped with the finger scan equipment necessary to issue the actual pass. The vouchers are then exchanged at Guest Relations at a WDW park or Downtown Disney for the actual pass.

I've emailed Disney to see if they can provide a definitive answer about buying the actual passes at the Disney stores at the airport. I'll let you know what they say.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, vouchers/passes; I was equating the two.
    MK - '77, '79
    WDW - '81, '84, '85, '87, '92, '96 - '05
    Offsite: '77 - '98
    Florida Resident: '99 - '00
    Hotel Royal Plaza - '01
    ASM - '02
    BWV - '03, '05
    Dolphin - '04
    Swan - November '06

Community Manager
    Pirates of the Caribbean Multiplayer Mobile
    Floodgate Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Rhonda! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I will be waiting anxiously to hear from you about this matter.

1980 - Contemporay
    1989 - Off Site
    1991 - Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Hi !

I work right next to the "Magic of Disney" store at the airport; I stopped in today and was told that they DO sell APs there - - the actual passes, not the certificates.

"Magic" is located on the third floor atrium, which is the departures and arrivals floor, on the West end of the terminal, "B" side. It is in an area accessible to the general public.

"Flights Fantastic", on the other hand, is located in the secure area on "Airside Four", the wing of the airport used primarily by Delta Airlines, Frontier, Sun Country and Virgin Atlantic; only passengers holding tickets for flights on those airlines are permitted access to that part of the airport.
    ________
    Honda CB77
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Ed,
    Since you work right next door, maybe you can find this out, too. Will they upgrade a park hopper pass to an Annual Pass at Magic of Disney? We are going in Jan. and I need the actual AP to check in at the AP rate, and if I could get it at the airport before going to the hotel that would be faster than having to go to a park to get it before check-in. What do you think?
    Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust<br /><br />Polynesian - 1975<br />Fort Wilderness - 1983<br />Dixie Landings/Riverside-1996/2000<br />Yacht Club - 2001<br />Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2001<br />Polynesian/Disney Wonder - 2002<br />Polynesian - 2003<br />Boardwalk Villas - Jan 2005<br />Disney Magic/E. Carribean-May 2006

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the answer to Dani's question Ed! So far, I've gotten two emails from Disney both telling me they'll reply to my question soon.

Originally posted by captainhook:
    Ed,
    Since you work right next door, maybe you can find this out, too. Will they upgrade a park hopper pass to an Annual Pass at Magic of Disney? We are going in Jan. and I need the actual AP to check in at the AP rate, and if I could get it at the airport before going to the hotel that would be faster than having to go to a park to get it before check-in. What do you think?
    captainhook, I don't know if they'll do the upgrade or not, but I wanted to point out that if they don't, you can go to Guest Relations at Downtown Disney to get the AP rather than having to go to one of the parks. There are two locations, one in the Marketplace and one in the West Side. Both are located near the Disney Vacation Club booth.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by TiggTigg5:
    Hi !

I work right next to the "Magic of Disney" store at the airport; I stopped in today and was told that they DO sell APs there - - the actual passes, not the certificates.

"Magic" is located on the third floor atrium, which is the departures and arrivals floor, on the West end of the terminal, "B" side. It is in an area accessible to the general public.

"Flights Fantastic", on the other hand, is located in the secure area on "Airside Four", the wing of the airport used primarily by Delta Airlines, Frontier, Sun Country and Virgin Atlantic; only passengers holding tickets for flights on those airlines are permitted access to that part of the airport.
    Thanks ED!!!! Thanks Rhonda!! You were great!!!
    You have helped me so much with this matter.
    Thanks again to all of you who helped me giving your inputs!!

1980 - Contemporay
    1989 - Off Site
    1991 - Off Site

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: