We're going to WDW at the end of July. It will be my husband and I, our 8 year old daughter, & twin boys who are 20 months old. We are staying at All Star Music. We are visiting family in Florida so we are only going to Disney for 2 days, one of which we'll go to the Magic Kingdom, and the other we want to spend at a water park since I don't think my boys will be able to handle 2 days of amusement park and it will be SO hot. The original plan was to go to River Country since I thought it would be the most laid back of the 3. But then I found out that you can't drive there, and since we'll be leaving after we go to the water park that sounds like a big pain. So then I thought Blizzard Beach since it's very close to All Star. But then I've read a lot of good things about Typhoon Lagoon on these boards. So now I'm totally confused. I was worried the wave pool at TL would be too rough for the little ones. Does anyone have any experience with this? Also has anyone been to both kiddy areas at BB & TL and is able to compare them? Any other tips for surviving Disney with small children would also be gratefully accepted. Thanks.

------------------