Day 3 - EPCOT
After a very late night I still set my alarm for 6:57 a.m. While I was in the MK for after hours I noticed G+ was the cheapest it's been for this day the last 2 weeks. I planned to spend the whole day in EPCOT and wanted to get to some of the rides I'd skipped either in December or wasn't willing to stand for more than 30-40 minutes in line for, so I bought it. Right at 6:59:59 I refreshed to get in the Guardians VQ then got a LL for Remy. The Remy return time was perfect for when I wanted to be in that area of the park. I also bought a LL for Guardians. It was a pricey day but G+ really allowed me to enjoy my time in EPCOT without much in the way of queues. I also could chill and take my time getting ready knowing there was less pressure to get to the park for early entry.

Having learned my lesson about breakfast the day before, I mobile ordered a kids' Mickey waffle breakfast meal from the food court and ate in my room. Much better than a sad lukewarm ham sandwich from Sunshine Seasons! I got to the park around 10 a.m. and my Guardians VQ time had been called about 45 minutes earlier, I think I was drying my hair when the push notification came in! I hit a milestone this time - I finally got the last song of six possibilities! I needed to get Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and after I don't know how many times in nearly two years of riding it the randomizer was finally in my favor. I was able to book a few more LL selections to stack in the afternoon, but modified one of them for a "right now" time on Soarin' over CA, which had a 60 minute wait. I wandered through Moana Journey of Water and did standby for Spaceship Earth and then returned to Guardians for my LL return time.

After completing everything I wanted to get done in the front of the park, I went back to France to ride Remy and then enjoyed my afternoon very leisurely loitering around World Showcase. I nibbled at the food booths, my favorite dish by far being the bread bowl of melted brie from France, accompanied by the frozen martini that tasted like a sweet tart. Delicious! I grabbed a beer from the Pub again and sat down by the water of the lagoon enjoying the sunshine. It had been chilly and windy most of the week and this afternoon finally warmed up a bit and the wind had died down. I also shopped for some prints and postcards and got some adorable art to decorate my office with. At long last it was time for dinner at Via Napoli! I had really been looking forward to eating here, I usually skip the sit down placed in EPCOT since there's so much food to try during festivals, but honestly while I really liked a few things the overall food booth choices this fest weren't doing it for me. I enjoyed my personal pizza and Aperol spritz, the service was prompt and very friendly. I'll certainly be back here fest or no fest!

After dinner I got a seat for that evening's Disney on Broadway concert with Ashley Brown (the OG Broadway Mary Poppins) and another actor from The Lion King. The show was great but I preferred the set from the Kissy Simmons show earlier in the week. All the artists are incredible and the shows are built to showcase their signature roles and strengths. He did an incredible rendition of They Live in You from Lion King, which is my favorite hidden gem from that show. After the show, it was time for my Frozen LL so I went over to Norway, shopped around a bit in the store there dreaming about when I'd have the disposable income to afford Helly Hansen or Dale of Norway, and stopped in at the bakery for a School Bread. I walked back through WS to the International Gateway and went back to POP before Luminous because I needed to get packed up for an early checkout the next morning.