The last time I was at the Magic Kingdom was 5-6 years ago. It has been almost 20 years since I went to the rest of Disney Orlando Parks. I am concerned because we are planning a trip in the beginning of November 2023. I have no problem with purchasing Genie+ passes to get the shorter lines. I have the Disney app downloaded that shows wait times and Genie pass options. My big concern is that we are still going to have very long lines. Everything seems to be at least a 30 min wait. You can only reserve one Genie+ pass at a time. Which makes it even harder. For instance, I can either wait in a 50 min line to ride Jungle Cruise or get the next Genie pass which isn't until 4:30 pm. If I do this, then I cannot reserve any other Genie passes the rest of the day. So I can forget about the Jungle Cruise. Plus having to run all around the park to meet the reserved passes is a waste of time. I guess my question is, what has your experience been with Disney Parks and wait times. I always try to go on the low season and have found the beginning of November to be one of the best times for lines and weather. Should I even bother with Disney. I usually go to Universal Parks, I get the express passes. They are much easier and I can go to what ever ride I want at any time. The most I have ever waited was 20 min. Sorry for the long post, please let me know what I would be in for waiting in lines at Disney
Thanks