I'll say right up front that I love the Poly. The first time I stayed there was in 1990 for four days. We were treated like royalty and everything was perfect. That experience has caused us to go back over and over since then. We've tried other resorts but keep coming back to the Poly. I used to go with my husband and boys and now I'm going with my boys and their families.

At the end of July I stayed at the Poly with my older son, d-i-l and their 6, 3, and 1 year old. The service was NOT good, the magic was tarnished. I knew about the every other day service and some other changes before our stay. What I didn't know was that they wouldn't even put trash bags in the trash can, but rather just laid it over the can and there were no extra bags. Six people in a room with some of them being littles cause a lot of trash. I had to hunt down a Mousekeeper a couple of times for things we needed.

We had a grocery delivery and paid extra to Bell Services to deliver them to our room. Only half of our groceries were delivered. They forgot most of the cold items and had to make a 2nd trip. This had never happened before.

I'm now planning another trip to Disney World in January with my younger son and his 4 year old daughter. I have a reservation at the Poly, but I'm really considering if it's worth the money. Had anyone stayed there since August? I'm wondering if the staff is better trained than while we were there.