We have been to Disney over 20 times, since my kids were babies, and we know all the tips and tricks. We have been so many times that we don’t even use all the major tricks anymore, we just sort of do our own thing.

That said, I am planning our first ever adult trip for my hubby and myself for our 20th anniversary, and I find myself questioning my plans. Initially it was supposed to be myself, husband, and my SIL and BIL (celebrating their 25th). They have since had to back out due to their kid’s school commitments. So it’s just the hubby and I. My husband enjoys eating and drinking more than doing the parks. Here is a rundown of what I have planned so far.

We are booked at Yacht Club, wanted Beach but no availability with military discount. Arriving on a Saturday evening and leaving on a Thursday. We will actually stay at Shades of Green on the Saturday, then move to YC on Sunday, due to availability.

Saturday: arrive early evening, Ohana dinner (long standing tradition)
Sunday: brunch at California Grill, check in at YC, evening at Epcot for food and wine fest.
Monday: morning at AK or studios, pool time, evening at Epcot
Tuesday (actual anniversary): Morning at Epcot, pool/resort time, dinner at Flying Fish Cafe (wanting something near our resort that we haven’t tried before), evening either on Boardwalk or back to Epcot.
Wednesday: morning at MK, resort/pool break, afternoon tea at Grand Flo (something I’ve always wanted to do and just never made time for), back to MK to end the trip.
Thursday: quick breakfast at resort and a stop at the beach for a late lunch on the way home.

What do you all think??? Not enough Epcot time? Too much Epcot? Better suggestions on Anniversary dinner? Anything I may be missing for an adult only Anniversary trip?