I am so annoyed right now. The amount of pre-planning that goes into a Disney trip is very time intensive thanks to all the advanced reservations. However, I have made my peace with that. It's just something that you need to know is part of the "New Disney." I could clearly choose to go somewhere else, and I usually do.

It makes sense to me that if they open the ADR windows 180 days out the same should hold true to Fastpass+.

Because I had to plan my Rivers of Light dinner package, Akershus, and Be Our Guest 180 days before we get to Disney it could be assumed that I want to get Fastpass+ for the corresponding parks, yes? Especially for a dinner package? Therefore, doesn't it make sense that you should be able to schedule a Fastpass+ to coincide with your ADRs? If you are planning where you are going to be 180 days out wouldn't it make sense that you plan the whole trip to completion?

After looking at a third party website I can see that there are no Flight of Passage Fastpass+ slots available for the day I scheduled my Rivers of Light Package.

I was assuming (apparently incorrectly) that I would be able to have a day where I scheduled a Rivers of Light Dinner Package and then a Fastpass+ for Flight of Passage that afternoon at some point between lunchtime and Rivers of Light that evening.

I understand that the opening of Pandora, is a special exception. In that case you think they would include a Fastpass+ for one of the attractions in addition to the dinner package.