Quantcast Adults at ASMusic

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adults at ASMusic

We are a family of 7 and our children are all adults (3 young ladies, and 2 teen boys). This will be our first family trip since Dec. 2014 and we are staying in 2 rooms at ASMusic. We usually stay at CBR, but for several reasons opted to stay at the ASMusic for our upcoming trip in December. Can anyone offer any advice for all adults staying in these smaller rooms? We don't spend a lot of time in our rooms, but we will have a lot of "stuff".
    Thanks
    Diane

Past trips to WDW:
    12/12 CBR with free dining
    5/10 CBR with free dining
    4/09 CBR couples only trip for 20th anniv.
    9/08 Pop with free dining
    5/07 Pop
    4/05 Pop
    12/04 Pop
    4/04 Pop
    12/02 AS Sports
    4/02 AS Movies
    3/00 Ft. Wilderness Cabins

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Stayed at the All Stars my whole life, ASMusic in particular. There will be a lot of space by the window/table and to the sides of the bed. There will also be space next to the TV. My parents typically unpack their clothes and put them in the drawer so we can tow away our luggage. There is also PLENTY of space next to the sink area where the safe would be. There is also an overhead shelf in that area for luggage. We've never had issues with space. Let me know if you have more questions, I'd be happy to answer.
    "I want to be apart of your world."

All Star Music 2000-present & future

Post Thanks / Like

If you've stayed at a Japanese Capsule hotel you should be good to go.

Just the big thing, the mattresses are thin and you'll need to trek out for some coffee.

Now the store in the front has a lot of good stuff. We ran short of footcare products and were able to get everything we needed. Bonus.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

You can get some "over the door" organizers for shoes or other things to get them off of the floor.

When I was a kid, we were a family of six and my Mom used a modular packing-type system. Basically, rather than suitcases sometimes we would use milk crates (or some other type of stackable crates), labeled for each day. Then, we would each put our outfits for that day in the appropriate crate. You could totally do this with Rubbermaid containers, and then only take in the one you need for that day, and store the other ones in the car.

I haven't adopted that system myself, but there are fewer of us in my own immediate family.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

I personally found that the "preferred rooms" are the worst for sleeping at night. I would request a room away from the main pool as long as you are comfortable with walking. We tend to hang as many clothes as we can since there isn't a lot of room in the drawers.
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: