Well, this is one crazy feeling... I don't even know the last time I posted here, I know some of you remember me, but... it's been years.

It feels like coming home - the hours upon hours I used to spend here, planning our trips, helping, chatting - hard to believe it's been so long, but wow... it has.

Our last mini-trip was a disaster of sorts, and it really took the blush off Disney - after years of loving it, down to the minutia, I guess we needed a break - and by we, I guess I really mean "I". No torrid details, just enough disappointment with all the changes we experienced, hating the new FastPass+, feeling rushed & scheduled... it was too short a trip to spread out the changes & adjust, and I left Disney not wearing a single one of the Disney rings I'd worn upon arrival, no souvenirs, not a lot of love left in this Dsnygirl for a place I'd considered home.

Fast-forward 3 yrs and I think we're finally ready to give it a go again... my DH and our DD's were probably ready years ago, but life brought so many changes there was never time to think about it, and we really didn't all that much. But for some reason, the last few months have had us all missing our Disney home, and I think we're going to try to surprise the girls with a Christmas gift of a pre-summer trip.

So, with all the changes, I feel a bit like a newbie - - and you'll probably see me around the boards, asking for the advice I used to give. It'll be weird, but it feels good to be back - kinda like that long-lost family you still hold dear but couldn't get to visit.

Hoping some of you still remember me -- and hey, we just took our oldest DD to college last weekend -- can you BELIEVE that?!? Yeah, it's been that long.

So thanks for any help - glad to be back amongst you crazies!!