Hi everyone. I have been collecting pins since 2002, not seriously like sets and knowing their value but just what I loved. I lost all of my pins in superstorm sandy which was sad but I am determined to start over. I just came back from my first trip since the storm and took my 4 year old, so it was really ok starting over because now I get to have him involved and he has his favorites etc.. so I found out there are pins on eBay, and I'm not trying to malign the people who sell there, i was just looking to see if some of my favorites were still around. I was shocked to see the price of some of these now but I guess thats the reality.. I am torn between trying to replace some of my favorites and just moving forward. For example, I loved the Alice tea time grand floridian pin and I couldn't believe the price! not to mention all my stitch pins and halloween pins. Sorry for the longwinded sad tale, so my question is, are there other places to look for old pins or pin events where i could look besides eBay? I'm not looking to buy some big lot of fake pins, I'm looking for specific beloved pins that I bought myself in disney 2002-2009. I live in Long beach ny if that helps with proximity for pin events.. Thanks for any help or advice!