Quantcast WDW Wedding/DCL Honeymoon

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default WDW Wedding/DCL Honeymoon

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, but I've missed you and I was hoping to get some responses to this!

I'm not engaged yet, but I have always wanted a Disney wedding, so I periodically look at the Disney Wedding website and price out imaginary wedding scenarios Anyway, I go to Disney World just about every year, and even though I want to get married there so badly, I would like to do something different for a honeymoon (It seems that a lot of people just use their WDW wedding as a combined wedding and honeymoon). So I thought it would be fun to get married in WDW and then do the Disney Cruise as the honeymoon! Has anyone ever done this? I know the wedding packages have minimum stay requirements, so I guess some strategic planning would be necessary to do it all in one shot. Just curious!
    If we can dream it, then we can do it.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a fun idea! We had a WDW wedding and the minimum stays can be done before the wedding date. It's not a huge amount of room nights you have to secure. You can do the cruise like 2 days after the wedding and arrive like 3 days prior. You will need to arrive at least 2 days early regardless, so it would be totally feasible to do something like what you are thinking about.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

On our second Disney cruise we dined with a couple that had done just that. They were loving it.

Another idea would be to go to EuroDisney or Disney Hong Kong for the honeymoon. Mix in a little classic Paris or Hong Kong sites to mix it up. Some great airfares sometimes pop up. It's all about getting that cheap airfare. :-)
    Steve "I'm Grumpy because you're Dopey"
    90Treehouse, 93Clubhouse Villa(DD2), 96Hotel Plaza(DD5&2), 99CR, 01OKW(expecting DS), 03POR (luv the trundle), 04AKL, 06ASMo(DW40, DD2), 07DLRP/PC, 08Y&BC/PC/DLRP, 09ASMusic/Cruise, 10ASSp/Pop, 11POR/Cruise, 12DLR, 13PC/Cruise, 14ASMu, 15CRx2, 16CR&ASMo(DW50)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies!

Visiting one of the other Disney resorts is a good idea. I've never been overseas, so any one of them sounds good. I hope some day to visit all of them! Disneyland Paris might be nice for a honeymoon...romantic.
    If we can dream it, then we can do it.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: